Sterling by Music Man Sub AX3 Guitar, MN, Transparent Blue
Sterling by Music Man Sub AX3 Guitar, MN, Transparent BlueDetails
The AX3 is part of the Sterling SUB series which offers style and features plus great value making this guitar ideal for beginners or intermediate players. This distinctive guitar has a ton of versatile tones and a smooth Maple neck shaped for comfortable playing.
Product Ref: 40719View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The AX3 borrows the single cutaway body style of Music Man's Axis guitars which is a style favoured by many for its classic style and comfort. The guitar has a solid hardwood body topped with a bound quilt Maple image top giving it a sophisticated look.
The neck and body are joined with a 5 bolt neck joint which has been contoured for comfort and easy access to the upper register. The asymmetrical neck carve on AX3 has been carefully crafted, thick enough for good grip and thin enough for easy playability. The 25.5" scale Maple neck and fingerboard has 22 medium sized frets and feels great in the hand.
The cool looking zebra pickups against the colourful patterned body give this guitar a style sitting way above its price tag. Two high output Zebra coil humbucking pickups are direct mounted to the body giving 5 distinct tones via the selector switch plus volume and tone controls for extra tone control. Everything from bell like single coil chime to throaty, huge humbucker rock tones, you've got it all there in one guitar.
The vintage style tremolo has a small area to rest your palm while picking and individual saddles offer height and intonation adjustments so you can find your perfect setup.
- Solid hardwood body
- 25.5" scale maple neck w/ maple fingerboard
- Medium frets
- Smooth satin neck finish
- 2x humbucking pickups
- 5 way selector switch
- Easy access truss rod adjuster
- 5 bolt neck joint
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.