Sterling by Music Man Sub Silo3 Guitar, RW, White
Sterling by Music Man Sub Silo3 Guitar, RW, WhiteDetails
The Silo3 is a versatile workhouse guitar. Easy to play and comfortable with a great sound. As part of the Sterling SUB series this guitar offers style and features plus great value making it ideal for beginners or intermediate players. The Silo3 guitar has a ton of versatile tones and a smooth Maple neck shaped for comfortable playing.
Product Ref: 40723View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The neck and solid hardwood body are joined with a 5 bolt neck joint which has been contoured for comfort and easy access to the upper register. The double cutaway body is fully sculpted and shaped for comfort whilst playing and should never feel awkward.
The asymmetrical neck carve on Silo3 has been carefully crafted to be thicker on the treble side and thinner on the bass side. This means it is thick enough for great tone but thin enough for easy playability. The medium sized fret wire is easy to fret and offers great intonation all along the neck.
Two high output single coils and 1 overwound humbucking pickups give 5 distinct tones via the selector switch plus volume and tone controls for extra tone control. Everything from bell like single coil chime to humbucker rock tones, you've got it all there in one guitar.
The vintage style tremolo has a small area to rest your palm while picking and individual saddles offer height and intonation adjustments so you can find your perfect setup.
- Solid hardwood body
- 25.5" scale maple necks w/ rosewood fingerboard
- Medium frets
- Smooth satin neck finish
- Overwound single coil and humbucking pickups
- 5 way selector switch
- Easy access truss rod adjuster
- 5 bolt neck joint
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.