Supro 1650RT Royal Reverb Combo Amp
Supro 1650RT Royal Reverb Combo AmpDetails
Product Ref: 55174View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Switchable Power Output
Independent treble and bass controls in the preamp provide enhanced tonal control whilst the unique, 3-way switchable power scheme provides a wide variety of texture from the 6L6-fueled power amp. The 35-Watt Class A (Cathode Bias) and 45-Watt Class AB (Grid Bias) modes both deliver the more spongy character of the 5U4 tube rectifier while the 60-Watt Class AB mode makes use of a silicon rectifier to achieve faster transient response with maximum available headroom and volume.
Class A/B TremoloThe unique Class A / Class AB switchability of the Royal Reverb model effectively equips the amp with two distinct tremolo voices. Set to Class A mode, the tremolo is pure vintage Supro, with its distinctive asymmetrical rhythm and overall depth dependant on how hard the output tubes are being pushed. Set to Class AB mode, the tremolo gets much deeper, with greater symmetry and overall range of amplitude modulation.
Custom Eminence/Supro Speakers
In an effort to recreate the musical glory of the original Supro amplifiers, Supro have collaborated with Eminence to bring a series of USA-made speakers unlike anything else available today. Using a recipe that includes an edge-wound voice coil, ceramic magnet and lightweight stiff paper cone, the custom speakers found in Supro amplifiers deliver vintage American (i.e. Jensen) tone, with far more power handling, superior efficiency and nice firm bottom.
- Switchable Class-A (35 Watts) or Class-AB (45 / 60 Watts)
- Independent BASS and TREBLE controls
- All-tube reverb
- Output-tube tremolo
- Tube or Silicon Rectifier
- 6L6 power tubes
- 2 x 10 Supro CR10 speaker
- 5U4 Tube Rectifier
- Blue Rhino Hide tolex
- Assembled in NY, USA
- Engineered by Bruce Zinky, Thomas Elliot and David Koltai
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Type: Tube
- Wattage: 35/45/60 W
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Verb, Speed, Depth, Rectifier
- EQ: 2-Band
- Speakers: 2 x 10" Supro CR10
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 5881/6L6, 1 x 5U4 (Rectifier)
- Height: 16"
- Width: 23.625"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 29.5 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.