Supro SP1304 Drive Pedal
Supro SP1304 Drive PedalDetails
Product Ref: 71625View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Mimics a Real Supro Amp
The Supro sound has been a big part of Supro, and the Drive pedal has been made to recreate that. The pedal uses new circuits that captures everything that makes up the Supro sound, from the unique phaser inverter design, the class a power amp section and the magnetic saturation that occurs via the old school transformer. The pedal’s design offers an exceptional range of gain, dynamics and natural compression.
Toggle between different Wirings
Supro’s Drive Pedal features two different transformer wiring setting that can be selected via the toggle switch. The bold setting offers a high-hedroom bold sound, whilst the rich setting offers a compressed high-gain rich tone.
TRS Port for Expression Pedal
The Supro Drive features a TRS port in order to attach an expression pedal to control the Drive’s gain knob. When the expression pedal is used, the Drive’s gain knob sets the maximum value which allows the user to accentuate or tame the abundant high frequency content of the fuzz sound.
- Emulates a Class-A Supro amp from end to end
- Achieves magnetic saturation via output transformer
- Switchable RICH or BOLD transformer windings selection
- Expression pedal control for GAIN
- Original circuit design by Thomas Elliott
- Current Draw below 20mA
- Accepts standard 2.1mm neg. tip power supply
- Toggle Switch
- 1/4” Jack (Instrument)
- 1/4” Jack (Expression)
- Output: 1/4” Jack
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm
- Battery: 9V (Included)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.