Supro SP1304 Fuzz Pedal
Supro SP1304 Fuzz PedalDetails
Product Ref: 71624View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ultimate Vintage Fuzz Pedal
When it came to the SP1304 Fuzz Pedal, Supro decided take the “take of all worlds” approach to old school fuzz. The Pedal features an NOS germanium transistor in its first stage and is followed by silicon gain in the second stage for a low-noise, high gain fuzz. The Fuzz Pedal offers a variety of different styles, whether it’s a touch sensitive, vintage 60’s flavour or a full-on wall of modern sonic power.
On-Board Bass/Treble EQ
Supro’s Fuzz pedal features an on-board EQ for adjusting your sound to how you want it, with controls for bass and treble. The independent EQ was designed from Supro’s award winning tone stack that can be found in their flagship amps, and offers a huge range of adjustability without limitations. Both bass and treble controls can cut or boost their respective frequencies, delivering a wide range of usable tones whilst staying musical.
TRS Port for Expression Pedal
The Supro Fuzz features a TRS port in order to attach an expression pedal to control the fuzz’s treble knob. When the expression pedal is used, the fuzz’s treble knob sets the maximum value which allows the user to accentuate or tame the abundant high frequency content of the fuzz sound.
- NOS UK Made Germanium Transistor Front End
- Secondary Silicon-Based Gain
- 2-Band Treble / Bass EQ Controls
- Expression pedal control for TREBLE
- Original circuit design by Thomas Elliott
- Current Draw below 20mA
- Accepts standard 2.1mm neg. tip power supply
- 1/4” Jack (Instrument)
- 1/4” Jack (Expression)
- Output: 1/4” Jack
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm
- Battery: 9V (Included)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.