TC Electronic Arena Reverb Pedal
TC Electronic Arena Reverb PedalDetails
Product Ref: 59396View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Open Up Your Sound
As well as the reverbs from the original Hall of Fame, you get four new effects to add to your ambient arsenal. Royal is a cathedral reverb with subtle modulation on the tail, Parliament is an impressive sounding hall reverb, Season is a lively spring and Passage is a nice room verb with a good bit of spice for your rhythm tones. They've been EQ'd meticulously so they're ultra defined even on high decay and mix settings.
TC's TonePrint technology means you have a slot in the Arena pedal dedicated to whatever kind of reverb you like. Choose any one of the amazing artist created tones or make your own using the free TonePrint editor.
A mini Pre Delay toggle switch controls the time between the direct sound and the reverb sound - long pre-delays work well at more intense settings. The Decay knob sets the decay time of the reverb - it takes you from a natural room vibe right up to an expansive canyon sound.
FX Level controls the intensity of the effect and Tone switches between bright and dark sounds with all the levels in-between (it also determines how dominant the effect will be). The Type selector allows quick and easy selection of the ten reverbs at your disposal. True or buffered bypass gives you optimal signal integrity.
- 10 reverb types
- 4 exclusive reverbs custom-made in collaboration with Guitar Center
- TonePrint enabled
- Stereo I/O
- True Bypass (optional buffered)
- Analog Dry-Through
- Spillover On/Off
- Easy battery access
- Compact design
- High quality components
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.