TC Electronic BG250-112 Bass Combo Amp
TC Electronic BG250-112 Bass Combo AmpDetails
The BG250 Bass Combo Amp is compact, powerful and rich with features. Giving you the best of both worlds, make it bassy and old-school, or modern and crisp.
Product Ref: 40874View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
TC Electronic have pushed things forward with the BG250-112. Combining raw power with stunning tone-shaping tools, this amp contains an impressive list of unconventional features.
Bass TonePrint is supported, a unique feature that lets you load signature effects into a TonePrint slot. But there isn't just one, the BG250-112 contains two slots you can switch between.
TonePrints is an ever-expanding roster of some of the biggets names in bass. Signature effects come from Nathan East, Mark King, Duff McKagan, Richard Bona and more. There's bound to be a sound that inspires you. They're available for free and can be beamed directly to your amp via the TC Electronic smartphone app or from your computer.
Shape your sound, create your tone and take your Bass TonePrint arsenal wherever you need it to take you.
The BG250-112 has all the power without the heavy lifting. There's 250 watts of raw power, delivered through TC's cutting-edge, lightweight Class D amp technology. This helps bring the total weight down to an extremely portable 16kg, one of the loudest combos in its class. This combo has a warm, powerful and fat sound but never loses the high mids or treble frequencies.
Fine-tune your bass with the buiilt in tuner for 4, 5, and 6 string basses. The 1x12" configuration is a mix of all that makes bass tone great. This combo embodies both power and tightness, with a strong mid-frequency, and it goes from a seriously old-school bass tone to a more modern sound.
Features / Specifications
- Watts: 250 Watt
- Bass Tuner: Built-in 6 String Tuner
- Driver: 1x 12" custom driver
- Tweeter: 1x 1" custom piezo tweeter
- Bass: Cut at 80Hz / Boost at 100Hz
- Mid: Cut at 500Hz / Boost at 800Hz
- Treble: Cut at 1,800Hz / Boost at 2,500Hz
- Weight: 16 kg
- Dimensions: 18" x 14.8" x 21.3"
- Rehearsal Input: Playback through Speaker or Headphones
- Balanced DI Out: Seamless Recording or PA Output
- Headphone output: Silent Rehearsal
- Footswitch: Optional
- 6 Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato Octaver, SpectraComp, Bass Drive
- TonePrints are made by some of the world?s best bass players including Nathan East, Mark King, Duff McKagan, Richard Bona and more
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.