TC Electronic BG250-115 MKII Bass Combo Amp
TC Electronic BG250-115 MKII Bass Combo AmpDetails
The BG250 Bass Combo Amp is feature-rich with a serious punch. Ultra-portable, the BG250 features super versatile tone shaping tools and it has an onboard tuner specifically calibrated for bass, spanning six strings.
Product Ref: 40875View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
TC Electronic have pushed things forward with the BG250-115. Combining raw power with stunning tone-shaping tools, this amp contains an impressive list of unconventional features.
Bass TonePrint is supported, a unique feature that lets you load signature effects into a TonePrint slot. But there isn't just one, the BG250-115 contains two slots you can switch between.
TonePrints is an ever-expanding roster of some of the biggets names in bass. Signature effects come from Nathan East, Mark King, Duff McKagan, Richard Bona and more. There's bound to be a sound that inspires you. They're available for free and can be beamed directly to your amp via the TC Electronic smartphone app or from your computer.
Shape your sound, create your tone and take your Bass TonePrint arsenal wherever you need it to take you.
The BG250-115 has all the power without the heavy lifting. There's 250 watts of raw power, delivered through TC's cutting-edge, lightweight Class D amp technology. This helps bring the total weight down to just below an extremely portable 18kg, one of the lightest but loudest combos in its class. This combo has a warm, powerful and fat sound but never loses the high mids or treble frequencies.
Fine-tune your bass with the buiilt in tuner for 4, 5, and 6 string basses. The 1x15" configuration is a mix of all that makes bass tone great, designed with bassists to inspire bassists.
Features / Specifications
- Watts: 250 Watt
- Bass Tuner: Built-in 6 String Tuner
- Driver: 1x 15" custom driver
- Tweeter: 1x 1" custom piezo tweeter
- Bass: Cut at 80Hz / Boost at 100Hz
- Mid: Cut at 500Hz / Boost at 800Hz
- Treble: Cut at 1,800Hz / Boost at 2,500Hz
- Weight: 17.7 kg
- Dimensions: 18.2" x 24.4" x 15"
- Rehearsal Input: Playback through Speaker or Headphones
- Balanced DI Out: Seamless Recording or PA Output
- Headphone output: Silent Rehearsal
- Footswitch: Optional
- 6 Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato Octaver, SpectraComp, Bass Drive
- TonePrints are made by some of the world?s best bass players including Nathan East, Mark King, Duff McKagan, Richard Bona and more
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.