TC Electronic BG250-210 Bass Combo Amp
TC Electronic BG250-210 Bass Combo AmpDetails
The BG250 Bass Combo Amp has an authoritative tone with supreme clarity. The BG250-208 will give you a nice, scooped sound with a super-fast response, without ever losing that low-end punch.
Product Ref: 40879View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
TC Electronic have pushed things forward with the BG250-210, it's light yet super-powerful, featuring intelligent tone-shaping tools and an onboard tuner for 4, 5 or 6 string basses. Easy on the eye, the BG250 2x10 shares the same fundamental tone as the rest of the BG250 series, yet with subtle differences that make it stand out.
Bass TonePrint is supported, a unique feature that lets you load signature effects into a TonePrint slot. But there isn't just one, the BG250-210 contains two slots you can switch between.
TonePrints is an ever-expanding roster of some of the biggets names in bass. Signature effects come from Nathan East, Mark King, Duff McKagan, Richard Bona and more. There's bound to be a sound that inspires you. They're available for free and can be beamed directly to your amp via the TC Electronic smartphone app or from your computer.
Shape your sound, create your tone and take your Bass TonePrint arsenal wherever you need it to take you.
The BG250-210 Combo Amp is versatile and performs great regardless of genre thanks to its smart controls, making sure you cut and boost in areas optimised for bass. What's more, if you need to fill bigger spaces with some sweet low end, connecting another cabinet is not a problem.
Fine-tune your bass with the buiilt in tuner for 4, 5, and 6 string basses. The 2x10" configuration is a mix of all that makes bass tone great, designed with bassists to inspire bassists.
Features / Specifications
- Watts: 250 Watt
- Bass Tuner: Built-in 6 String Tuner
- Driver: 2x10" custom driver
- Bass: Cut at 80Hz / Boost at 100Hz
- Mid: Cut at 500Hz / Boost at 800Hz
- Treble: Cut at 1,800Hz / Boost at 2,500Hz
- Weight: 20 kg
- Dimensions: 18" x 14.7" x 24.4"
- Rehearsal Input: Playback through Speaker or Headphones
- Balanced DI Out: Seamless Recording or PA Output
- Headphone output: Silent Rehearsal
- Footswitch: Optional
- 6 Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato Octaver, SpectraComp, Bass Drive
- TonePrints are made by some of the world's best bass players including Nathan East, Mark King, Duff McKagan, Richard Bona and more.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.