TC Electronic Bonafide Buffer Ultra Compact Analogue Buffer
TC Electronic Bonafide Buffer Ultra Compact Analogue BufferDetails
The TC Electronic Bonafide Buffer Ultra is a high quality buffer that allows you to run long cables without any signal degradation and once again hear your guitar tone as it was meant to be. The more cables in your pedal chain, the less your tone stays true, the Bonafide Buffer eliminates any interference giving you a quality sound. Another great feature that this buffer has up its sleeve, is its ability to automatically switch from buffered to true bypass if it suddenly loses power during a gig. This is the perfect addition to your pedalboard due to its compact size and reliability, not to mention its stylish looks!
Product Ref: 75213View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Buffer
The Bonafide Buffer frees your guitar tone of any undesirable constraints caused by long cable runs, and delivers a 100% all analog, crisp sound that is true to your original tone. It is the perfect tool for placing at the beginning of your pedal chain to achieve a great tone.
The BonaFide Buffer's 1M ohm input and 100 ohm output enables you to have long cable runs, while still maintaining optimum signal strength. With a >112dB signal to noise ratio and a Total Harmonic Distortion rating at 0.001%, the BonaFide Buffer eliminates all the downsides of a traditional buffer and gives you a reliable, incomparable tone.
With its straight-forward design and function, the BonaFide Buffer also provides a bonus feature that could prove to be a real lifesaver during any gig. Featuring a built-in intelligent bypass relay, which automatically switches it from buffered to true bypass if it suddenly loses power during a gig. This ingenious tool provides the ultimate reliability, and even if the lights go out on stage, you can still hear your guitar solo!
Last but not least, the BonaFide Buffer is housed in an compact enclosure that will fit just about any pedalboard. Its durable design ensures that it will withstand the daily rigors that gig life has to offer. The design also includes a handy LED that indicates signal loss during a gig.
- High-Quality all analog buffer
- Run long cables without any signal degradation
- Power failure mode - Automatically switches to True Bypass if power gets cut
- Extremely high signal-to-noise ratio (>112dB)
- Durable road-ready construction
- Ultra-compact design that'll fit on any board
- Power output of standard 9V
- High quality components
- Stylish graphics
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.