TC Electronic Combo450 Bass Combo Amp
TC Electronic Combo450 Bass Combo AmpDetails
The TC Electronic Combo450 450W bass combo amp is based around the RH450 bass head, and has all the same features including the unique tone control section, on-board chromatic tuner, TubeTone™ technology for the rich characteristics of a full-on tube amp, and three user memories. On top of this, it brings customised Eminence 2 x 10" drivers and 1" tweeter in a plywood cabinet with a pull-up handle and wheels for easy transportation.
Product Ref: 16099View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Combo450 has straightforward tone controls, as with any traditional amp. However, if you're not satisfied with the default frequency areas you can change the focus of each control through semi-parametric access, using the shift button.
Three on-board presets allow you to store your favourite tones tailored for different basses or styles. Switching between them is completely effortless, requiring nothing more than the push of a button.
TubeTone™ emulates not just the pre-amp section of a tube amp but the power amp section as well, reproducing every characteristic for an excellent full-tube sound. This puts it miles ahead of amps that try to replicate the tube sound using one small pre-amp tube.
The Combo450 also uses SpectraComp™ technology to compress the sound. Although regular compressors tend to be dominated by the lower string and don't sound all that good, SpectraComp allows virtual 'per string' compression that evens out the compression across all the strings.
The built-in chromatic tuner displays the tuning state of your bass at all times, making it easy to see whether you're still in tune when on stage. If you do need to adjust, just hit the Mute button and you can tune-up silently and swiftly between songs and get straight back to playing music.
Other features include an auto-sensing PSU which can be safely plugged into mains power in any country, digital recording output for recording straight into your DAW, rehearsal input so you can play along to your favourite songs and a pull-up handle and wheels for easy transportation.
- Power: 450 Watt (800+W peak)
- Headphone output: Speaker filter + Rehearsal stereo output
- Tuner: Chromatic
- Presets: 3 x user memories
- Compression: SpectraComp™ multi-band compression
- Drive: TubeTone™ full amp simulation
- Preset level: 12dB range
- Recording out: AES/EBU 96kHz output (S/PDIF compatible)
- Rehearsal in: Stereo RCA input, (RCA-mini jack cable included)
- Remote connection: 7-pin DIN connector incl. power and communication
- Woofer: Eminence custom 10"
- Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm
- Low Shelf: (71Hz - 1.1kHz)
- Low Mid: (100Hz - 1.6kHz)
- High Mid: (200Hz - 3.1kHz)
- High Shelf: (400Hz - 6.3kHz)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.