TC Electronic Corona Chorus Pedal
TC Electronic Corona Chorus PedalDetails
If you're looking to add shimmer and warbly goodness to your sound, the Corona Chorus may impress you. It features two different chorus settings (the classic world-renowned TC Electronic SCF pedal and a Tri-Chorus) and a custom TonePrint setting.
Product Ref: 19368View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Corona Chorus boasts Speed, Depth, Colour and Level controls. It has a true bypass design, analog-dry-through, a small footprint, and even an easy-access battery hatch. Experience TC-Electronic's SCF Chorus and the more TriChorus L.A. session studio swirls and all the way through to more contemporary chorus sounds.
Great Chorus Effects
The SCF Chorus is TC Electronic's legendary chorus pedal, which came to market over 25 years ago and is still industry standard today, thanks to its amazing dynamic range and lack of noise.
The TriChorus housing in Corona Chorus lets you try a great effect with three chorusses working at the same time. It works best in stereo and you can manipulate the relationship between the three chorusses to create different chorus sounds.
Dial the Different Knobs and Change the Sound
With great chorus tones out of the box, you also have the opportunity to tweak the knobs to how you see fit. Dial the Speed knob for anything from slow 80's chorusing to fast leslie-like sounds. Use the Depth knob to set the intensity of the sound. Use the Tone knob to dial in the chorus from dark and vintage to pristine TC shimmer to a sound that really punches through the mix. Dial the FX Level to change how much of the effected signal is added to your dry sound.
Download Custom TonePrint Settings
The TonePrint feature may just surprise you. With a simple USB-connection, TonePrint lets you download custom tunings made by your favourite guitarists straight into your pedal, fast, easy, free.
- A 1:1 recreation of the legendary TC Electronic Chorus/Flanger Pedal
- The TriChorus, which packs three TC choruses into one unbelievably lush effect
- Unique, new TonePrint setting for stuffing Corona Chorus with your favourite artist's tones
- Dimensions: 72 mm x 122 mm x 50 mm
- Weight: 300 g (excl. battery)
- Dual Supply Rails technology ensures headroom for line level effect loops from a single 9V battery
- Battery failure circuit automatically puts Corona Chorus into true bypass mode if the battery runs out
- Custom 'hammerhead' rugged, die-cast aluminum casing built for touring
- Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes
Connectors & Inputs/Outputs:
- Stereo inputs with automatic mono/stereo sensing - feed it any signal
- Stereo outputs for that ultra-wide chorus sound
- Mini USB connector for uploading custom TonePrints and software updates
- FX Level
- (High-quality, metal-shaft potentiometers)
- Heavy duty tactile footswitch with true bypass for zero tone colouration
- USB Cable for Uploading TonePrints
- Owner's Manual
- TC Electronic Guitar Pamphlet
- TC Electronic Sticker
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.