TC Electronic Ditto X4 Dual Track Looper Pedal
TC Electronic Ditto X4 Dual Track Looper PedalDetails
The TC Electronic Ditto X4 Looper is a looper designed specifically by guitarists for guitarists, seamlessly combining ease of use with endless creative possibilities. The TC Electronic Ditto X4 Looper also features dual loop tracks, 7 loop effects, loop decay and MIDI sync. Additionally, the Ditto X4 Looper boasts a true bypass and analog dry-through signal path, helping to ensure your tone remains consistent and exactly how you intended it to sound.
Product Ref: 72251View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- The guitar players' looper pedal - made for guitarists by guitarists
- Dual loop tracks - create evolving multi-track compositions or fully fledged songs
- 7 loop FX provides endless creative possibilities
- MIDI sync and control for perfectly timed live loops
- Loop decay
- True bypass and analog dry-through
- Stereo In/Out
- StarJam - import free loops made by professional musicians
- 9V DC/300mA power supply
- Bypass Mode: True Bypass (Buffered Bypass Optional)
- Signal Circuitary: Analogue Dry-Through
- Input Connectors: 2 x 1/4'' Jacks - Mono/TS with Automatic Mono/Stereo Sensing
- Input Impedance: 100 M?
- Output Connectors: 2 x 1/4'' Jacks - Mono/TS with Automatic Mono/Stereo Sensing
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Power Input: Standard 9V DC (Power Supply Included)
- MIDI In + MIDI Thru: Standard 5-PIn DIN Connector
- USB: Mini USB for File Transfer and Software Updates
- Dimensions: 235mm x 145mm x 57mm / 9.3'' x 5.7'' x 2.2'' (W x D x H)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.