TC Electronic Flashback Mini Delay Pedal
TC Electronic Flashback Mini Delay PedalDetails
Product Ref: 47307View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With optimised headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. No matter if the pedal is on or off your dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
TC Electronic say they've squeezed in more magic per square inch to this tiny pedal than you'd find in a smurf! This pedal fits comfortably in the palm of your hand saving you valuable space on your pedal board. This small body still houses some of the world's greatest delay sounds as standard and features full TonePrint functionality.
TonePrint Signature Effects
TC Electronic have teamed up with some of the biggest names in rock to customise a series of Signature delay tones for you to explore - free of charge. TonePrint means you can cram a ton of great delay tones into this compact pedal from tape analog, through the classic 2290 sound to dynamic delay. You can use the TonePrint Editor to get full control over all effect behaviour. Check out the full list of TonePrint artists here.
- TonePrint enabled - load Flashback Mini Delay with your favourite artist's tone.
- Free TonePrint Editor - create your own custom delay pedal.
- Beam enabled - send TonePrints to Flashback Mini through our free TonePrint app for iPhone and Android.
- Room for choice - select between renowned delays including tape, analog, 2290 and dynamic delay.
- Ultra-small footprint - so wear tiny shoes!
- True-To-Tone: True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through.
- Put it in front of your amp or in the loop, Flashback Mini is equally awesome!
- Size Matters: Just look at it. Who'd have thought such a tiny pedal houses such classic and classy delay sounds? TC have made it happen, and your ears and pedal board will be grateful.
- TonePrint - Signature Effects: Flashback Mini Delay is TonePrint enabled. This means you get the revered TC sound multiplied to infinity with rockstar-customised versions of the best delays TC has to offer - free of charge!
- Room For Choice: An added benefit of TonePrint is that TC can cram as many delay types into this little miracle as your heart desires. From tape, analog, the classic 2290 sound and dynamic delay - it's all here in spades!
- Delay: Controls delay time. You've got all of 7 seconds, so you'll run out of ideas before you run out of delay.
- Feedback: Set the number of repetitions and how much effect is fed back to the input - short and snappy or infinite soundscapes. You decide!
- FX Level: From subtle ambience to total time warp, this is the knob that controls it all.
- TonePrint-enabled: Load Flashback Mini Delay with your favourite artist's tones.
- Free TonePrint Editor: Create your own custom delay pedal with the free TonePrint editor!
- Size Matters: Flashback Mini Delay has an ultra-small footprint - it will fit on any pedal board, even yours!
- True Bypass: True Bypass for zero tone colouration.
- Analog-Dry-Through Design: Keeps your tone yours. Never converts the dry signal, so you'll always shine through with zero latency and total tonal transparency.
- All Signals Go: Works flawlessly with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.