TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini Reverb Guitar Effects PedalDetails
So you want to add some space to your tone, but there's no more space on your pedalboard for a reverb effect? TC Electronic have combined unlimited space with the miniature footprint of the Hall of Fame Mini.
Product Ref: 40999View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
TC Electronic produce some of the best reverb pedal outs there. The Hall of Fame mini comes pre-loaded with the legendary hall reverb. All the amazing reverbs from TC's award-winning Hall of Fame collection can be easily loaded onto the Mini using TonePrint technology.
The Mini pedal optimises space on your pedalboard, giving you the best of both worlds - a space-saving solution that contains virtually endless tones, whether you need spring, hall, room, plate or a lush cathedral reverb. Try using the Hall of Fame Mini with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals.
You can beam your TonePrints directly to your pedal using your smartphone, including all the default sounds of the original Hall of Fame pedal. The analog dry-through keeps your tone yours, it's never converted so you'll always get zero letency and total tonal transparency. The Mini also features True Bypass for zero tone colouration.
Features / Specifications
- TonePrint Enabled
- 10 Reverb types
- Stereo I/O
- True Bypass
- Decay, Tone and Level controls
- Easy battery access
- Small Footprint
- High-quality components
- Road-ready design
- Requires 9V power supply at all times (sold separately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.