TC Electronic HyperGravity Compressor
TC Electronic HyperGravity CompressorDetails
Product Ref: 63857View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Multiband Compression
Utilizing the same MD3 compression algorithm found in the legendary TC Electronic System 6000 studio compressor the HyperGravity provides unbeatable compression for the first time in a compact stomp box unit. With advanced multiband dynamics the HyperGravity has been tailored to compress high, middle and low frequencies differently to provide a more musical and advanced compression perfect for bringing out your tone in practice or performance.
Vintage Compression Mode
The HyperGravity compressor pedal also features a warm vintage compression mode which allows you to squeeze and squash your tone with the rich vintage compression to achieve classic stompbox compression tones. The vintage mode is perfect for achieving sweet Gilmour sustain, tight funk sounds and percussive country tones.
All the new pedals from TC Electronic allow compatibility with the innovative new TonePrint feature which allows you to get deeper into the settings of your pedal than ever before. Simply download the free software from the TC Electronic website and connect your pedal to begin creating your dream compressor pedal. Also with a brand new iOS and Andriod TonePrint app TC Electronics have provided a vast range of signature artist effect tones which can be directly "beamed" to your pedal by playing the audio from your phone directly into your guitar pickup. No cables required.
- Studio Quality Multiband Compressor
- Vintage Mode for Classic Stompbox Compression
- 3 Operation Modes Including Spectra, TonePrint and Vintage
- Sustain, Level, Attack and Blend Controls
- TonePrint Enabled
- True Bypass
- Robust Metal Housing
- Pedal Type: Compressor
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Controls: Sustain, Level, Attack, Blend
- Modes: Spectra, Toneprint, Vintage
- Power Requirements: 9V Battery or External Power Supply (Sold Separately)
- Height: 72 mm
- Length: 127 mm
- Width: 85 mm
- Weight: 0.42 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.