TC Electronic Mojo Mojo Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
TC Electronic Mojo Mojo Overdrive Guitar Effects PedalDetails
The TC Electronic MojoMojo Overdrive guitar effects pedal gives crisp and clear overdrive with a rock-solid bottom end. Carefully-designed for tone-conscious guitarists, it adds new stages of crunch but leaves your tone alone, just as a great overdrive pedal should. Whatever your sound, the MojoMojo Overdrive will give you that little extra push to make your playing really stand out.
Product Ref: 19377View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
MojoMojo Overdrive gives you the sweet, glassy and purely musical cranked tweed sound. The clarity means that even complex chords stand out, and the feel is that of an amplifier working hard and delivering pure valve tone.
The MojoMojo Overdrive is equipped with separate bass and treble controls and also has a bass-response voice toggle to prevent your bass frequencies from disappearing when you activate the pedal. Combined with the Drive and Level controls, you can be sure of finding your perfect sound.
A special circuit ramps up the voltage to more than 3-4 times the amount of typical drive pedals. This dramatically increases the headroom and dynamics of the pedal, giving an alive, ultra-responsive sound. MojoMojo Overdrive cleans up when you want it to, but it's also right there when you really dig in.
- Sound Quality: First-class overdrive tones right out of the box.
- True Bypass: Maximum tonal integrity.
- Flexible Inputs & Outputs: Accepts instrument as well as line level/FX Loop signals.
- Easy Battery Access: Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes.
- Compact and Cool: A small footprint makes it fit on any board, and the sheer look guarantees that it will turn some heads once it sits there!
- Unique overdrive circuit with classic tube-amp characteristics: high headroom, low compression and huge bottom-end.
- Touch sensitive - control tone and overdrive level by pick attack and your guitar's volume knob.
- Works equally well as a standalone drive, stacked with other pedals or an overdriven amp.
- Two-band active EQ with separate bass and treble controls.
- Voice switch for bass response control.
- Custom 'hammerhead' rugged, die-cast aluminium casing built for a life on the road
- Gloss powder coating
- Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes
- All metal design - this pedal was meant to be stepped on!
- Bass and Treble knobs with high-quality, metal-shaft potentiometers
- Heavy duty tactile footswitch with true bypass for zero tone coloration
- Owner's Manual
- TC Electronic Guitar Pamphlet
- TC Electronic Sticker
- 9V Battery
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.