TC Electronic PolyTune 2 Mini
TC Electronic PolyTune 2 MiniDetails
Product Ref: 50674View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Polytune 2 Mini is designed to tune better and faster. With its new ultra bright display, groundbreaking polyphonic tuning mode, insanely fast and accurate strobe tuner and an unfathomably small enclosure, this pedal will serve as a massive upgrade for your pedalboard while claiming very little of your precious pedalboard real estate.
Smallest Polyphonic Tuner
The Polytune 2 Mini is the smallest polyphonic tuner in the world. This means you get more room on your pedal board for you other effects.
Instant, Clear Readout
109 ultra bright LEDs are crammed into this tiny pedal giving you an instant, clear readout on stage.
TC have transferred their ultra-precise chromatic strobe tuner from the Polytune 2 to this highly compact enclosure giving you +/- 0.1 percent of tuning accuracy. So whether you just need a quick tune-up on stage or want to setup your intonation with incredible precision, Polytune 2 Mini has you covered.
- PolyTune® - Tune all strings simultaneously
- New chromatic strobe tuner - 0.1 cent tuning accuracy
- New ultra-bright LED display with ambient light sensor
- Drop-D and capo tuning modes
- True bypass with silent tuning
- Compact design
- Power: Requires 9V power supply at all times (sold separately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.