TC Electronic RebelStack RS112 Bass Speaker Cab, 1 x 12"
TC Electronic RebelStack RS112 Bass Speaker Cab, 1 x 12"Details
TC Electronic continue to make waves in the bass market, this time with another cabinet in the RS range. The RS112 is a great-sounding cabinet to carry, plug and play anywhere.
Product Ref: 16097View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
TC Electronic's RS112 is a new high-quality compact cabinet in the RS bass range. RS112 delivers TC tone in a small and compact package. But don't let the tight design fool you, the RS112 handles 200 watts of power and the 12" driver and 1" tweeter is the perfect choice for a full-toned sound anywhere spaces comes at a premium. As with all of the RS range, the 12" driver and tweeter (with rear HF adjustment) are custom made by the Eminence and offer superior quality and power.
RS112 is ideal as a standalone cabinet for smaller gigs and because it maintains the RS stackability, it can slot in with other RS cabinets to bolster your sound and scale up you system. The portability of RS112 is blatantly obvious, with its 30 lbs weight, small size and top placed handle it is a virtual grab'n'go cab.
Great sound- The Eminence 12" and coaxial placed 1" combination secures fast response and punch while the rear cabinet vent adds to the final touch to the ultra low end reproduction.
Stackable and portable - As well as being easy to carry, RS112 maintains the RS range's 'stackability' concept. All the cabinets in the range may be stacked together in various combinations. The RS112, for example, fits perfectly under an RS210 making an ideal combination for small to medium sized gigs.
Connectivity - RS112 features two high quality Speakon connectors as well as a heavy duty HF attenuator on the rear side.
- Power handling: 200 Watt
- Enclosure: 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm rounded carved hardwood corners
- Surface treatment: 'Anti-skid' dual component surface
- Porting: Rear porting
- Woofer: Eminence custom 12"
- Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter adjustment: L-pad (off - 0dB)
- Handle: Top placed
- Impedance: 8 ohms (fits in TC three cabinet building block system)
- Width: 356mm
- Height: 356mm
- Depth: 498mm
- Weight: 14 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.