TC Electronic RebelStack RS210 Bass Speaker Cab, 2 x 10"
TC Electronic RebelStack RS210 Bass Speaker Cab, 2 x 10"Details
The TC Electronic RS210 bass speaker cabinet - Where RH450 will transform the bass amp market, the RS is the system that will revolutionize your on-stage performance.
Product Ref: 14966View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
TC have worked with specialist US company Eminence to produce specific custom drivers for the RS systems. The dual-concentric placement of the HF driver inside the top woofer in both the RS210 and RS212 cabinets secures optimal dispersion and audio performance.
RS incorporates a rugged design with an anti-scratch finish and uses a dual-component 'anti skid' surface treatment to help cabinets ?stick? together when stacked.
Vertical Line Stacking
If you use a traditional 4 x 10" cab, you're always faced with the same problem when playing live: place the 4 x 10" on the floor and you get great bottom end but no pitch recognition. Put the 4 x 10" on a stand and you get the opposite - great pitch but no low end. The solution is to use RS210's convenient vertical 4-driver stacking system that gives you the best of both worlds - great sound and pitch - and in a system that's light and portable enough for you to carry from gig to gig. RS212 is a 12" version that's as easy to stack as the RS210, and both can be used in combination, making your on-stage placement of cabinets a breeze.
RS210 Tech Specs
- Dimensions: W x H x D 356 x 664 x 356mm
- Weight: 21 kg / 46 lbs
- Power handling: 400 Watt
- Enclosure: 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm rounded carved hardwood corners
- Surface treatment: 'Anti-skid' dual component surface
- Porting: Rear porting
- Woofer: Eminence custom 10"
- Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter adjustment: L-pad (off - 0dB)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.