TC Electronic RebelStack RS212 Bass Speaker Cab, 2 x 12"
TC Electronic RebelStack RS212 Bass Speaker Cab, 2 x 12"Details
The TC Electronic RS212 bass speaker cabinet - Where RH450 will transform the bass amp market, RS is a system that will revolutionize your on-stage performance.
Product Ref: 14967View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
We have worked with specialist US company Eminence to produce specific custom drivers for the RS systems.
The dual-concentric placement of the HF driver inside the top woofer in both the RS210 and RS212 cabinets secures optimal dispersion and audio performance.
RS incorporates a rugged design with an anti-scratch finish and uses a dual-component 'anti skid' surface treatment to help cabinets 'stick' together when stacked.
Vertical Line Stacking
If you use a traditional 4 x 10" cab, you're always faced with the same problem when playing live: place the 4 x 10" on the floor and you get great bottom end but no pitch recognition. Put the 4 x 10" on a stand and you get the opposite - great pitch but no low end. The solution is to use RS210's convenient vertical 4-driver stacking system that gives you the best of both worlds - great sound and pitch - and in a system that?s light and portable enough for you to carry from gig to gig. RS212 is a 12" version that's as easy to stack as the RS210, and both can be used in combination, making your on-stage placement of cabinets a breeze.
RS212 Tech Specs
- Dimensions: W x H x D 356 x 664 x 498mm
- Weight: 24 kg / 52 lbs
- Power handling: 400 Watt
- Enclosure: 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm rounded carved hardwood corners
- Surface treatment: 'Anti-skid' dual component surface
- Porting: Dual rear porting
- Woofer: Eminence custom 12"
- Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter adjustment: L-pad (off - 0dB)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.