TC Electronic Spark Booster Mini Effects Pedal
TC Electronic Spark Booster Mini Effects PedalDetails
This new pedal is a mini version of the Spark Booster, compact enough to fit on any pedal board. Offering up to 20dB of boost, the pedal will add a new life to any rig, driving your performance to its peak.
Product Ref: 37846View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Spark Booster Mini's discrete analogue circuit means you'll always have premium tone whilst True Bypass guarantees no signal degradation when the pedal is turned off. The unique new PrimeTime™ allows you to seamlessly toggle between the classic stompbox on and off mode (latching) and having the effect on whilst the switch is pressed down (momentary). This means that the Spark Mini Booster is a versatile effects pedal ideal for continuous use or for boosting short sections.
Nail that killer lick or riff with a full 26 dB of boost, or use the Spark Booster to make your solos really shine. The Gain knob lets you dial in the dirt to expand your tonal palette. Simple and pure, the discrete analog circuitry amplifies your signal in the purest way possible.
- 20 dB of boost
- Level knob - boost levels or drive amps to peak performance
- Prime-Time™ - seamlessly toggle between latching and momentary modes, depending on how long you hold down the footswitch
- Place after existing distortion/overdrive to enhance drive sounds
- Add grit, life and compression to your tone
- Add body, punch and warmth to pickups
- True bypass
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.