TC Electronic The Dreamscape John Petrucci Signature Pedal
TC Electronic The Dreamscape John Petrucci Signature PedalDetails
Product Ref: 22560View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
John was one of the first artists to join TC Electronic's revolutionary TonePrint concept. In total, John had created 5 personal TonePrints in early 2011 - two for the Corona Chorus, two for the Shaker Vibrato and one for the Vortex Flanger. John loved having access to all effect parameters so much that he instantly agreed to develop a signature pedal - one that was closely based on his own TonePrints. And so The Dreamscape was born.
Click on the link below to view the Manual for the TC Electronic "The Dreamscape" John Petrucci SIgnature GUitar Effects Pedal.
The Dreamscape has four knobs: Speed, Depth, FX Level and one that chooses between the six integrated signature tones and an additional TonePrint. Further, the pedal has a three-way switch that lets you toggle between Bright, Normal and Dark, which is an overall tonal shaping feature chosen by John. Finally, The Dreamscape gives you all of the great features included in other TonePrint pedals do such as true bypass, one-screw-battery-access and a sturdy design made for life on the road.With The Dreamscape, you even get a TonePrint setting that allows you to upload or beam other TonePrints to the pedal. In short, for all you John Petrucci and Dream Theater fans out there, this pedal is a must-have, but even if you're not, The Dreamscape is a brilliant way of getting three top-notch modulation effects in a compact pedal that will only take up a minimum of real estate on your pedal boards.
- Six Signature Tones Tailored by John Petrucci
- One Brand New Flanger TonePrint
- Three Mind-blowing Modulation Effects in One Pedal: Chorus, Flanger and Vibrato
- Corona Chorus TonePrints Are Available as The Dreamscape TonePrints
- 6 signature TonePrint from John Petrucci
- Access to any Corona Chorus TonePrint
- Dimensions: 72 mm x 122 mm x 50 mm
- Battery: Dual Supply Rails technology ensures headroom for line level effect loops from a single 9V battery. Battery failure circuit automatically puts the Dreamscape pedal into true bypass mode if the battery runs out
- Custom "hammerhead" rugged, die-cast aluminum casing built for a life on the road
- Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes
- Connectors & I/O:
- Stereo inputs with automatic mono/stereo sensing - feed it any signal
- Stereo outputs for that ultra-wide sounds
- Mini USB connector for uploading custom TonePrints and software updates
- Speed, Depth, FX Level and Effect Type selector with high quality metal shaft potentiometers
- Heavy duty tactile footswitch with true bypass for zero tone coloration
- USB cable for uploading TonePrints
- TC Electronic Guitar Pamphlet
- TC Electronic Sticker
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.