TC Electronic TonePrint Shaker Vibrato Guitar Effects Pedal
TC Electronic TonePrint Shaker Vibrato Guitar Effects PedalDetails
The TC Electronic Shaker Vibrato guitar effects pedal features two types of vibrato: a classic true pitch vibrato and 'latch mode' where the effect is only active when you press and hold the switch. Activate a powerful vibrato only when you need it, or keep a more subtle effect on all the time. And with TonePrint you can download custom tunings into your pedal, to get easy access to your perfect sound.
Product Ref: 19371View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The knobs on the Shaker Vibrato give you complete control over the effect, so you can find your perfect sound. Rise Time sets how long it takes for the effect to kick in after you engage the pedal, Speed sets the rate of the vibrato and Depth Control adjusts how intense the vibrato will sound. You can therefore set the pedal for anything from a subtle, natural-sounding buzz to a full-on earthquake.
The Shaker Vibrato is also enabled with TonePrint, which allows you to connect your pedal to your computer via USB and download custom tunings made by your favourite guitarists. Downloading with TonePrint is easy, free and fast, and the roster of guitarists is constantly expanding.
- TonePrint: Instant access to custom pedal tweaks made by your idols!
- 2 Vibrato Types: Choose your favourite flavour shake
- True Bypass: Zero loss of tone
- Speed, Depth, Rise-time and Level Controls: For tonal options from subtle buzz to full-on earthquake
- Spillover On/Off: Super-smooth and natural transitions between sounds
- Easy Battery Access: Makes changing batteries fun (well, almost)
- Small Footprint: Save precious pedal board space
- High-Quality Components: Only the best will do when it comes to tone
- Road-Ready Design: Ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
Connectors & Inputs/Outputs:
- Mono input and output with metal Jack Connectors
- Mini USB connector for uploading custom TonePrints and software updates
- Heavy duty tactile footswitch with true bypass for zero tone coloration
- USB cable for uploading TonePrints
- Owner's Manual
- TC Electronic Guitar Pamphlet
- TC Electronic Sticker
- 9V Battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.