TC Electronic Wiretap Riff Recorder
TC Electronic Wiretap Riff RecorderDetails
The TC Electronic Wiretap Riff Recorder is the new must-have pedal for any discerning songwriter. Whether you've just discovered a powerful riff or super-catchy melody, the TC Electronic Wiretap is perfect for capturing your ideas instantly. Just tap on the pedal once to start recording and once again to stop. Featuring Bluetooth wireless connectivity, the Wiretap allows you to synchronize all of your latest ideas directly to your Android or iOS via the free Wiretap app.
Product Ref: 74421View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Simple pedal riff recorder
- Record up to 8 hours of music
- 24-bit 44.1kHz audio quality
- Free app for iOS and Anroid devices
- Bluetooth connectivity - sync the pedal and app together
- Trim, tag, group, name and share your riffs via the app
- Ultra-compact design
- Runs on 9V DC/100mA power
- Bypass: True
- Input Connector: 1 x 1/4'' TS, Unbalanced (Mono)
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Connector: 1 x 1/4'' TS, Unbalanced (Mono)
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Power Input: Standard 9V DC, Centre Negative
- USB Port: Mini USB Connector
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Frequency Range: 2402 MHz - 2480 MHz
- Channel Number:/b> 79
- Version: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Output: Bluetooth Classic 20 dBm
- Compatibility: Supports SPP
- Maximum: 10m (Without Interference) Communication Range
- Connectivity: Master-Slave
- Height: 3.6'' (92 mm)
- Width: 1.7'' (43 mm)
- Depth: 2'' (50 mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.