TC Helicon Play Acoustic Pedal
TC Helicon Play Acoustic PedalDetails
Product Ref: 47315View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The TC Helicon Play Acoustic enables you to sound your best. Whether you want clean and bright vocals with tight reverb and simple harmony or tasty delays, thick doubles and edgy hardtuning the Acoustic Play can handle it. TC have improved the portamentio and humanization of their renowned effects so your backing will sound more realistic than ever. Play Acoustic is also clever enough to follow your guitar chords and automatically harmonise with you. The Play Acoustic is also equipped with Adaptive Tone which acts as your own sound engineer providing automatic intelligent control of Compressions, EQ, De-essing and Gating giving you the impact to stand out in the mix.
The Play Acoustic will treat your guitar sound with respect. Tailor made guitar sounds from TC Electronic add a touch of sweetness with essential styles from their TonePrint pedals whilst the direct Guitar DI output ensures fidelity all the way to the PA. The BodyRez™ function restores acoustic tone to guitars fitted with undersaddle pickups ensuring your guitar sounds rich and full bodied. Carefully placed filters and fast acting compression combine to reduce "piezo-quack". Dial in as much or as little BodyRez as you need and use the handy EQ controls to fine-tune the dynamics of your sound.
Using the Play Acoustic is easy and simple. Use the Up/Down footswitches or central knob to easily browse factory presets, or use the GENRE button to find styles that you like. Dedicated VOCAL FX and GUITAR FX buttons let you access effects directly, and the intuitive user interface makes editing simple and fast. Create your own library of presets with the FAVOURITE feature for easy 'setlist' recall. Separate mono XLR outputs for vocals and guitar makes it painless for any sound engineer to mix the levels perfectly for your audience, or you can set the output to Stereo and create your own custom panoramic stereo mix.
HIT is a feature for performance - building intensity into your vocals. Press the HIT button to turn on multiple effects at once and create quick A/B scenes for each preset. Use it to add dazzling vocal effects for the chorus, or strip it down for the verse - it's your call.
The VLOOP™ performance looper allows you to create complete guitar and vocal loops for solo jamming or impressive layered live performances. VLOOP is also handy for soundcheck; record a short phrase and walk out into the audience to check levels while your virtual you plays.
In Ear Monitoring
The embedded RoomSense mics can be used to pick uo sounds from the room, the stage or the instruments around you and add ambience to your headphone mix when performing or practising. For a great practice feature, plug in your MP3 player via the AUX In connector and use the Vocal Cancel feature to make your voice stand out over the vocals on the original track. Record and playback your singing using the USB connection to your computer or DAW.
Free Preset Downloads
Fire up our VoiceSupport app for access to hundreds of additional song and effects based presets as well as firmware updates and the latest news. Add the TC-Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser e 835 fx mics with Mic Control, or the Switch-3 footswitch for additional control of performance, effects and looping.
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double, Delay, Mod (chorus/flange, etc.), and Transducer (megaphone/distortion FX)
- Global Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & Pitch Correction
- Note-perfect Vocal Harmonies using Auto Chord Detection from guitar input
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmony, plus 2 voices of humanized Doubling
- TC Electronic guitar FX with styles from Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus
- Dedicated Guitar and Vocal FX access/edit buttons
- BodyRez™ EQ, compression styles optimized for undersaddle piezo pickup acoustic guitars
- Narrow notch filter to tame acoustic guitar feedback
- Low and high shelving plus fully parametric guitar EQ controls
- Separate vocal and pro-quality guitar DI outputs or stereo mix
- Low-noise Mic-preamp
- VLOOP™ performance looper for vocal and/or guitar with undo and redo
- Simple effects customization with styles and icons
- RoomSense microphones for monitoring and practising
- Key/Scale harmony mode for setting specific song keys via the footswitches
- Plug in and practice with your mobile device via AUX or stream tracks and record over USB including a Vocal Cancel function
- Navigate factory presets by Genre and mark Favourites
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport, our free app for firmware updates, preset management, and tips & tricks
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone and Sennheiser e 835 fx microphone with Mic Control
- Optional Switch-3 for additional performance control
- Headphone output
- HardTune & Correction
- Acoustic Guitar FX & Tuner
- Guitar Anti-Feedback
- 100+ Song & Artist Inspired Presets, Memory for 500
- Simple Vocal & Guitar FX Editing via Direct Access Buttons
- Direct Access to Favourite, Genre, Mix and Setup Menus
- Preset Up/Down and HIT Footswitch
- Graphics LCD Display
- Bump-Protected Mic Level
- Dual-Colour Backlit Buttons
- Height: 1.8 inches (45 mm)
- Width: 7.9 inches (200 mm)
- Depth: 6.1 inches (156 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 lb. (1 kg)
- Dual die-cast clamshell design
- Acrylic Lens
- Punch-cut Metal connection panel
- Rubberized footings
- Backlit Graphic LCD Display
- Connectors: Mic.: balanced XLR, Guitar: unbalanced 1/4" TS, Aux: 1/8" stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +13dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 104 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V (on/off via Setup menu)
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 12 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: > 115dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- XLR Output 0dBFS: +2 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.30/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8" Mini stereo jack
- USB: USB-B (Preset Management, Firmware Updates and audio I/O)
- Pedal: 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone or Sennheiser e 835 fx mic
- External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Max Output: 12V DC 0.4A
- EMC Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 non-condensing
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.