Takamine CP3NYK New Yorker Electro Acoustic Guitar
Takamine CP3NYK New Yorker Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Takamine CP3NYK New Yorker is an electro acoustic guitar ideal for professional use such as recording or live performances. It benefits from a red Cedar top, which is combined with back and sides in Hawaiian Koa, and a Mahogany neck. The Takamine CP3NYK has a 12-fret neck joint to take full advantage of the small new yorker (Parlor) body. Smaller bodies allow the guitar to be hugged closer to the player and allows for fingerstyle playing. Equipped with Takamine's legendary electronics, the CP3NYK features a CT4B II preamp to boost your performance. Also includes a gig bag for easy transportation and Safety.
Product Ref: 70761View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect Combination of Tonewoods
The Takamine CP3NYK features a red Cedar top, paired with back and sides of beautiful Hawaiian Koa to deliver the perfect tone. Since World War II, Cedar has been used extensively by makers of classical guitars due to its dark and powerful bottom end tone. Red Cedar is also renowned for its unique warm gentle tone which lends itself well to fingerstyle playing.
Hawaiian Koa is one of the best tonewoods available today due to its density and resonant tone. Native to the Hawaiian Islands, this tropical hardwood's tone blends the midrange of Mahogany with the top end of Maple. In addition, the more a Koa guitar is played, the more the sound opens up, expanding the midrange and rewarding the player with a richer tone that will mature over time and ensure you are investing in a quality instrument.
New Yorker Body style
The Takamine CP3NYK boasts a small body called the 'New Yorker'. The New Yorker is Takamine's smallest full-scale guitar. It benefits from being comfortable to play when seated or standing, and delivers a tone that is both sweet and clear with a frequency range that makes it stand out in the mix. Another great feature of having a smaller body, is that it creates focused notes that are full of fundamental, and lighter overtones, making them popular for fingerstyle playing.
Takamine’s CT4B-II preamp features extensive controls for the ultimate sound transfer. The CT4B-II’s EQ options allow you to tailor the clarity of your signal to your exact requirements. The low, mid and high frequencies have a +/- 5dB adjustment to achieve the optimum signal. The integrated tuner is an accurate way to make sure your guitar’s always producing the right notes. With pitch adjustment increments of 1Hz, you can get a sound to match your preferences.
- Equipped with a CT4BII preamplifier
- 12-fret neck joint to take full advantage of the small Parlor body
- Red Cedar top, paired with back and sides of Hawaiian Koa
- Natural wood inlays and rosette
- Mahogany neck with Rosewood Fingerboard
Body & Bridge:
- Top:Solid Cedar
- Back:Solid Koa
- Finish:Natural Satin
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Width at Nut: 45mm
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Maple and Rosewood dot in dot
- Tuners:Gold hardware
- Electronics: CT4B II
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.