Takamine GC1CE Electro Acoustic Classical Guitar, Black
Takamine GC1CE Electro Acoustic Classical Guitar, BlackDetails
The Takamine GC1CE Electro Acoustic Classical Guitar combines easy playability with a warm sound. The Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides has a gentle, clear sound that's ideal for developing with. The smooth Rosewood fingerboard is easy to play, whilst the cutaway feature allows you to comfortably reach the highest frets. The GC1CE model comes equipped with a TP-E pickup with integrated tuner, so you can easily connect it to an amplifier. This classical guitar is ideal for learning and developing your skills with.
Product Ref: 74475View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Takamine G Series
The Takamine G series of guitars are designed to offer reliable, engaging instruments at a more affordable price. The guitars have combinations of timbers that produce classic acoustic tones. The necks are smooth and easy to play for optimum accessibility with clear inlays to assist your playing accuracy. Each model offers its own interpretation of balancing a textured sound with an affordable price point. The G series will be a reliable choice for all skill levels.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Shape: Classical, Cutaway
- Finish: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 50.8mm
- Frets: 21
- Neck Join: 14th Fret
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Takamine TP-E Preamp
- Controls: Tone, Volume, Tuner, Mid Cut
- Tuner: Yes
- Inlays: Side Dots
- Rosette: Patterned
- Machine Head Finish: Pearl White
- Binding: Black with White Purfling
- Pickguard: None
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.