Takamine GC3 Acoustic Classical Guitar, Natural
Takamine GC3 Acoustic Classical Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Takamine GC3 Acoustic Classical Guitar combines easy playability with a warm sound. The Solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides has a gentle, clear sound that’s ideal for developing with. The wood has been left natural to provide an unaltered response from the grain. The smooth Rosewood fingerboard is easy to play and adds complex overtones to your overall sound. This instrument is ideal for enhancing and developing your guitar techniques.
Product Ref: 74478View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Takamine G Series
The Takamine G series of guitars are designed to offer reliable, engaging instruments at a more affordable price. The guitars have combinations of timbers that produce classic acoustic tones. The necks are smooth and easy to play for optimum accessibility with clear inlays to assist your playing accuracy. Each model offers its own interpretation of balancing a textured sound with an affordable price point. The G series will be a reliable choice for all skill levels.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Shape: Classical
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 50.8mm
- Frets: 21
- Neck Join: 14th Fret
- Inlays: Side Dots
- Rosette: Patterned
- Machine Head Finish: Pearl White
- Binding: Black with White Purfling
- Pickguard: None
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.