Takamine GD30-NAT Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Takamine GD30-NAT Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Takamine introduce the all new G-Series line up of stunning guitars. The GD30-NAT offers players the bright and punchy tone of a solid Spruce top, combined with the warmth and balance of glossed Mahogany back and sides. The 12" radius fingerboard lends itself to effortless and accurate playing for all genres of music. A pinless Rosewood bridge allows for quick and easy string changes.
Product Ref: 39665View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The GD30 is a smooth looking acoustic guitar with solid top construction and dreadnought body which produces a full rich sound. If you're looking for a great all rounder, this is a good choice. The GD30 combines a solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides that produce a rich and resonant sound. The slim Mahogany neck and 12" Rosewood fingerboard lend the guitar great feel and playability whilst the split saddle bridge adds superior intonation for sweet sounding chords and single note runs.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, Rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish.
Body & Bridge
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Pin-less
- Height: 5.8
- Length: 43.2
- Volume: 2.83
- Weight: 6.75
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12 String (.012-.053 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.