Takamine GD51CE-LH Left Handed Electro Acoustic Guitar
Takamine GD51CE-LH Left Handed Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Takamine GD51CE Left Handed Acoustic Guitar offers a reliable sound for the stage or studio. The Spruce top with Rosewood back and sides produces a tone full of clarity and texture. The dreadnought shape provides a large sound with punctual low end, whilst the cutaway feature allows easy access to the highest frets. The on board TP-4TD preamp features an integrated tuner, volume and tone controls.
Product Ref: 74414View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Takamine G Series
The Takamine G series of guitars are designed to offer reliable, engaging instruments at a more affordable price. The guitars have combinations of timbers that produce classic acoustic tones. The necks are smooth and easy to play for optimum accessibility with clear inlays to assist your playing accuracy. Each model offers its own interpretation of balancing a textured sound with an affordable price point. The G series will be a reliable choice for all skill levels.
The TP-4TD is the ideal way to quickly transfer your sound to an amplifier. The system has simple tone and volume controls for tailoring your clarity, as well as a mid-cut switch to reduce feedback. The on board tuner allows you to quickly correct your strings without having to carry a separate device. The battery indication light ensures that you always know when to change your power unit, making it reliable for live performances.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Rosewood
- Sides: Rosewood
- Shape: Dreadnought, Cutaway, Left Handed
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Nut Width: 42.8mm
- Frets: 21
- Neck Join: 14th Fret
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: TP-4TD Preamp System
- Controls: Tone, Volume, Mid Cut, Tuner
- Tuner: Yes
- Inlays: Dot
- Rosette: Patterned
- Machine Head Finish: Gold
- Binding: White with Black and White Purfling
- Pickguard: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.