Takamine GD51CE-NAT Dreadnought Cutaway Electro Acoustic, Natural
Takamine GD51CE-NAT Dreadnought Cutaway Electro Acoustic, NaturalDetails
The Takamine GD51CE is built to bring your music to the stage with deluxe appointments, solid top construction for great sound and useful performance features including a Venetian style cutaway for easy access to the higher frets.
Product Ref: 39666View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The GD51CE features a solid Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides that combine to produce a big bold sound great for performing. The slim Mahogany neck and 12" bound Rosewood fingerboard give a great feel and playability to the instrument. The onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system features a built-in tuner, three band EQ and gain controls for rock solid amplified play.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; Rosewood headcap; abalone rosette; mother of pearl dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish.
Body & Bridge
- Body Back: Rosewood
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory with Abalone Dot
- Height: 5.8
- Length: 43.2
- Volume: 2.83
- Weight: 6.75
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dot
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
Pickups & Hardware
- Hardware: Gold
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.