Takamine GJ72CE-12NAT 12 String Jumbo Electro Acoustic, Natural
Takamine GJ72CE-12NAT 12 String Jumbo Electro Acoustic, NaturalDetails
The GJ72CE is a commanding electro acoustic made for the stage. Jumbo body, solid top construction, stunning cosmetics and premium electronics make this 12 string beauty something special.
Product Ref: 40619View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a solid Spruce top and flame Maple back and sides, the GJ72CE-12 produces all the lush, robust tone players will expect from a jumbo 12 string. The slim Mahogany neck and 12" bound Rosewood fingerboard offer great feel and playability. The onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built in tuner with three band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for ultimate versatility and great stage performances.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, Rosewood headcap, abalone rosette, abalone "reversed mountain" inlay at the 12th fret, gold die-cast tuners with pearl buttons and a beautiful gloss finish.
Takamine Jumbo Body Style
The Takamine Jumbo guitars have tons of body and attitude perfect for rich, full chords. The cutaways still allow good access to the higher frets and a nice balance. Ideal for players looking for a power and fullness in their music that can cut through any mix.
Body & Bridge
- Body Back: Flame Maple
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Sides: Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Height: 6
- Length: 21.1
- Volume: 3.22
- Weight: 8.25
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Reversed Mountain at 12th Fret
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Hardware: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-String, (.010-.047 Gauges)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TK-40D Preamp with Built-In Tuner
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.