Takamine GN20-NS NEX Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Takamine GN20-NS NEX Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
The GN20-NS features Takamine's unique NEX body shape - physically compact but sounding as full and well projected as bigger acoustic guitars. The GN20NS delivers the warm and full tones of a solid Cedar top, combined with the balanced response of satin Mahogany back and sides. The result is a rewarding and sweet sound for all playing styles. The 12" radius fingerboard lends itself to effortless and accurate playing for all genres of music.
Product Ref: 39664View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This is a great looking and sounding guitar well suited to a wide range of styles. With a solid Cedar top combined with Mahogany back and sides you get a warm, detailed sound from the GN20. The slim satin-finish Mahogany neck and 12" Rosewood fingerboard offer great feel whilst the split-saddle design of the Rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, Rosewood headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and an elegant Natural Satin finish.
Takamine NEX Body Style
The Takamine NEX guitars have the bottom end strength of a dreadnought but more balance up top.
Body & Bridge
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Shape: NEX
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Height: 5.8
- Length: 43.2
- Volume: 2.83
- Weight: 6.75
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.