Takamine GN30-BLK NEX Acoustic Guitar, Black
Takamine GN30-BLK NEX Acoustic Guitar, BlackDetails
The GN30 guitar features Takamine's signature NEX body style, solid top construction and an attractive gloss finish. This compact but big sounding guitar combines a solid Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides to create a versatile instrument that can cover a lot of sonic ground.
Product Ref: 40631View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This is a great looking and sounding guitar well suited to a wide range of styles. With a solid Spruce top combined with Mahogany back and sides you get a rich, resonant sound from the GN30. The slim Mahogany neck and 12" Rosewood fingerboard offer great feel whilst the split-saddle design of the Rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, Rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish.
Takamine NEX Body Style
The Takamine NEX guitars have the bottom end strength of a dreadnought but more balance up top.
Body & Bridge
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Shape: NEX
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Pin-less
- Height: 5.8
- Length: 43.2
- Volume: 2.82
- Weight: 6.75
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.