Takamine JJ325SRC-12 John Jorgenson 12-String Electro Acoustic Guitar
Takamine JJ325SRC-12 John Jorgenson 12-String Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 45468View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Takamine's JJ Signature 12 String electro-acoustic guitar combines its solid Spruce top with Bubinga back and sides to cover a vast tonal spectrum, from great depth for more power and a shimmering mid range for greater articulation. The John Jerguson electro-acoustic guitar also features a Mahogany neck with Rosewood fingerboard and dot inlays, combined with Takamine's split bone saddle bridge, this guitar is capable of producing a fantastic acoustic range and flawless intonation.
The JJ325SRC-12 has gold tuners for greater tuning stability a natural gloss top finish and satin sides and back, as well as featuring the CT4B II pre amp system with 3 band EQ, volume control and a built in tuner.
Features & Specifications
Body and Bridge
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Back: Bubinga
- Body Sides: Bubinga
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Abalone
Neck & Fingerboard
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: CT4B II Preamp System with 3-band EQ, Volume Control, Onboard Tuner and Palathetic Under-Saddle Pickup
- Controls: Volume Control, 3-Band EQ, Chromatic Tuner
- Hardware Finish:Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines:Gold Die-Cast with Ivory Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12 String, (.010-.047 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.