Takamine Pro Series P1JC Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar
Takamine Pro Series P1JC Jumbo Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Takamine P1JC sits at the entry point to Takamine's Pro Series of guitars, and represents a professional guitar without an eye-watering price tag. Enjoy the warmth and mature richness of a solid cedar top, whilst sapele back and sides add fullness and balance to the overall sound of this exceptional workhorse. Meanwhile, volume and projection are available in spades thanks to the ever popular jumbo body shape.
Product Ref: 39684View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed for the Working Musician
The Takamine Pro Series 1 is a fusion of high quality guitar craftsmanship and the needs of today's working musician. The P1JC will feel and sound like a work of art, but Takamine have been realistic about the demands of a gigging guitar player. You may not find ornate inlays or purfling, but you will find features that make life easy for you when you're on the road.
An example of this is the unique split bone saddle on the Rosewood bridge. This practical design delivers the ultimate accuracy when it comes to intonation and tuning stability. You can concentrate on nailing your performance without worrying about how the guitar is going to sound after 6 songs. Likewise the rosewood bridge has been designed without bridge pins, which means that full restrings can be done in a fraction of the normal time. Better still, should a string break mid song, your crowd won't have a long wait on their hands for the next number.
Despite being a practical guitar, nothing has been left out on the tone front. The P1-JC still delivers all of the rich and luscious tone that players have come to expect from a Japanese crafted Pro Series Takamine guitar.
Features & Specifications
Body and Bridge
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Back: Sapele
- Body Sides: Sapele
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Body Finish: Gloss Top, Satin Back and Sides
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
Neck and Fingerboard
- No of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: CT4B II Preamp System with 3-band EQ, Volume Control and Built-in Tuner
- Controls: Volume Control, 3-Band EQ
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle and Pin-less Base
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.