Takamine Pro Series P6N NEX Electro Acoustic, Sunburst
Takamine Pro Series P6N NEX Electro Acoustic, SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 45459View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Takamine's P6N features Takamine's proprietary CT4-DX preamp system and unique Palathetic under-saddle pickup for superior amplified response. The dual-channel CT4-DX provides a four-band EQ, two feedback-reducing notch-filter controls, a flexible dual-pickup mix control, volume control and an onboard tuner.
The P6N features Takamine's asymmetrical neck profile, which is slightly thinner on the bass side so that it fits the natural shape of your hand, resulting in a comfortable feel and improved playability. The split bone saddle provides more accurate intonation, while bridge pin positioning optimizes break angle to improve sustain and presence.
The Takamine P6N includes an ebony fingerboard with ivory binding and mother-of-pearl "snowflake" inlays, a black headcap, gold tuners with pearl buttons, a natural bone nut and gloss brown sunburst finish. The P6N comes complete with a premium archtop hardshell case.
Body & Bridge
- Body Style: NEX
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Rosette: Mother of Pearl
- Bridge: Rosewood with Bone Saddle
- Back: Solid Flame Maple
- Sides: Flame Maple
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl "Snowflake"
- Frets: 20
- Neck Finish: Gloss
Hardware & Electronics
- Preamp: CT4-DX
- Machine Heads: Gold Die-Cast with Pearl Buttons
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 42.5mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.