Takamine Pro Series P6NC NEX Cutaway Electro Acoustic, Sunburst
Takamine Pro Series P6NC NEX Cutaway Electro Acoustic, SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 45460View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Takamine's P6NC electro-acoustic guitar combines its solid Spruce top with the scalloped 'X' bracing to provide fantastic articulation and balance whilst the solid Flamed Maple back and Flamed Maple sides create a warm, rich sound. The P6NC electro-acoustic guitar also features a Maple neck with Ebony fingerboard and mother of pearl 'Snowflake' inlays, combined with Takamine's split bone saddle bridge, this guitar is capable of producing a fantastic acoustic range and flawless intonation.
The P6NC has gold tuners with pearl buttons for greater tuning stability a natural gloss top finish and satin sides and back, as well as featuring the CT4-DX pre amp system and Palathetic under-saddle pickup for greater amplified response. The dual channel CT4 DX provides a 4 band EQ, volume control, built in tuner and 2 notch filter controls.
Features & Specifications
Body and Bridge
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Body Back: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Mother of Pearl
Neck & Fingerboard
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl "Snowflake"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: CT4-DX Preamp System with 4-band EQ, 2 Notch Filter Controls, Volume Control, Onboard Tuner and Palathetic Under-Saddle Pickup
- Controls: Volume Control, 4-Band EQ, 2 Notch Filter Controls
- Hardware Finish:Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines:Gold Die-Cast with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.012-.053 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.