Takamine Pro Series P7NC NEX Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Takamine Pro Series P7NC NEX Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 45465View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Takamine's P7NC electro-acoustic guitar combines its solid Spruce top with the scalloped 'X' bracing to provide fantastic articulation and balance whilst the solid Rosewood back and sides create rich clarity and fantastic projection. The P7NC electro-acoustic guitar also features a Mahogany neck with Ebony fingerboard and abalone 'Snowflake' inlays, combined with Takamine's split bone saddle bridge, this guitar is capable of producing a fantastic acoustic range and flawless intonation.
The P7NC has gold tuners for greater tuning stability a natural gloss top finish and satin sides and back, as well as featuring the CTP-2 Cool Tube pre amp system and Palathetic under-saddle pickup for greater amplified response. The CTP-2 provides a 3 band EQ, volume control, built in chromatic tuner and auxiliary input.
Features & Specifications
Body and Bridge
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Body Back: Solid Rosewood
- Body Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Abalone
Neck & Fingerboard
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Abalone "Snowflake"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: CTP-2 Cool Tube Preamp System with 3-band EQ, Auxiliary Input, Volume Control, Onboard Chromatic Tuner and Palathetic Under-Saddle Pickup
- Controls: Volume Control, 3-Band EQ, Chromatic Tuner
- Hardware Finish:Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines:Gold Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.012-.053 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.