Takamine Pro Series TH90 Hirade Classical Electro Acoustic Guitar
Takamine Pro Series TH90 Hirade Classical Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Takamine TH90 Classical Electro Acoustic Guitar is the perfect example of Master Luthier Mass Hirade's craftsmanship, built by hand in Takamine's pro series facility in Japan. Featuring a unique look and the sonic enhancement of an oval soundhole combined with a solid Spruce top, the TH90 Hirade Classical produces powerful lows, shimmering mids and a clear high end. The solid Rosewood back and sides enhance projection while the classical body shape with traditional fan bracing ensures a clear tone and a strong voice. Complete with Takamine's proprietary CTP-3 CoolTube preamp system, the TH90 is perfect for a range of musical genres and playing styles.
Product Ref: 50873View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
CTP-3 CoolTube™ Preamp System
Takamine's proprietary CTP-3 CoolTube™ system is the first and only onboard tube preamp system for acoustic guitars, providing you with a rich, full sound and variable tube tone that can be adjusted from bright and brilliant to thick and warm. The full-range EQ section features shelving filters which allow you to sculpt bass and treble frequencies, perfect for achieving your desired sound and making adjustments on the fly during amplified performances. Other features include a control knob which adjusts the frequency from 250Hz to 5kHz, an onboard chromatic tuner and switches for an optional pickup.
- Body Shape: Classical
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing: Traditional Fan
- Rosette: Marquetry
- Finish: Natural Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set-In
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 51mm
- Fingerboard Inlays: None
Hardware & Electronics
- Tuning Machines: Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Electronics: CTP-3 CoolTube Preamp System
- Controls: Volume, Low/Mid/High, Mid-Frequency, Cool Tube, Notch, Aux Pu Mix Volume, Aux Pu Gain
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.