Takamine TRI-AX 2 Active Sound Pickup
Takamine TRI-AX 2 Active Sound PickupDetails
The Takamine Tri-Ax 2 Active Pickup transfers the most detailed sound from your guitar to an amplifier. The pickup features tri-axial technology, making it more receptive to your guitar’s specific dynamics and the strings’ vibration nuances. The Tri-Ax 2 is designed to be resistant to feedback, making it fully reliable at all live venues. The 1000 hour battery life and subtle controls make this the ideal pickup for the regularly gigging musician.
Product Ref: 74606View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tri-Ax 2 has been designed to fully integrate itself alongside your CoolTube preamp. The ‘system matched’ technology allows the pickup to connect via an included aux cable. This allows access extensive features to a wealth of EQ, volume and tone controls to obtain the most from your pickup. Alternatively, the Tri-Ax can be installed directly to the acoustic guitar and will deliver a rich, accurate signal directly to your amplifier or mixer.
Being at the forefront of magnetic pickups, the Tri-Ax 2 has sonic richness and density. The magnetic pickups can receive a wider spectrum of sound ranging from the wood tone, to the guitar size, and even the string sound. The adjustable pole pieces allow you to intricately tweak the sound to your own preference and balance out any unwanted hum. The tonal characteristics are generally warm with outstanding presence.
- Magnet: Dual-Coil
- Sensitivity: Passive/Active
- Controls: Volume
- Battery Life: 1000 Hours with CR2032 Cell
- Outputs: Aux, Cable to End Pin
- Minimum Soundhole Size: 3.5 Inches
- Colour: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.