Tanglewood Cove Creek TU 10 Mahogany Concert Ukulele, Natural + Tuner
Tanglewood Cove Creek TU 10 Mahogany Concert Ukulele, Natural + TunerDetails
Tanglewood's Instruments reflect a perfect blend between time-honoured design philosophies and modern manufacturing methodologies. The TU-10 Ukulele has a warm, traditional sound.
Now you can always stay in tune with a free digital clip-on tuner.
Product Ref: 34559View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tanglewood Cove Creek TU-10 ukulele has a concert-sized solid mahogany body and a dovetail mahogany neck. The natural open pore satin finish shows the wood off to best effect, while the Nylgut strings give the warmth of traditional gut strings with the convenience of nylon strings.
The TU-10 includes a hard foam case to protect your instrument in storage and transport.
The Tanglewood TCT 1 Clip-On Guitar Tuner can be used on guitars, basses and is also great for chromatic tuning. A red and green LCD display indicates clearly, whilst the clip-on function allows for easier visibility, no more resting your tuner awkwardly on amps or on the floor where it could get damaged. The tuner's rubber contact pads ensure it attaches securely to your instrument with no need for a lead. Vibration-sensing technology provides accurate and convenient tuning.
Tanglewood TW145 Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Shape: Concert
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Binding: Maple
- Saddle: ABS Ivory White
- Finish: Natural Open-Pore Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Build: Dovetail
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: ABS Ivory White (34mm)
- Scale Length: 375mm
- Machine Heads: Open Gear, Chrome Buttons
- Strings: Nylgut Aquila
Tanglewood TCT1 Traffic Light Tuner Features and Specifications
- Display: LCD
- Weight: 41g
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9.8 x 2.8
- Includes: Battery
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.