Tanglewood Evolution Deluxe TW28 ZCE Electro Acoustic, Natural Gloss
Tanglewood Evolution Deluxe TW28 ZCE Electro Acoustic, Natural GlossDetails
Product Ref: 62721View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Zebrano Body & Solid Spruce Top
Constructed from Zebrano back and sides the Tanglewood TW28 ZCE produces a bright, lively and crisp tone perfect for pronounced high response whilst also retaining a full bodied tonality. Additionally Zebrano has a unique zebra patterned grain which looks incredible with the natural gloss finish. Matched with a solid Spruce top the Evolution Deluxe offers a punchy and dynamic response across the whole frequency spectrum.
Fishman Presys Electronics
The Tanglewood TW28 ZCE features premium Fishman Presys electronics and preamp to allow connection to a range of PA’s and amplifiers. Providing high fidelity amplification the Fishman Presys is complete with a range of controls such as volume, bass, middle, treble and phase to allow tonal tweaking perfect for a direct output to a PA system. The Fishman Presys electronic system is powered by a single 9 volt battery and also has a built in tuner with LED indicators allowing tuning adjustments on the fly.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Zebrano
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Construction: Set-In
- Bracing: Tapered Parallel
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Binding (Top): ABS Black & White
- Binding (Side): ABS Ivory
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 43mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: Fishman Presys with Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Tuner, Bass, Middle, Treble, Phase
- Tuners: Small Buttons
- Saddle: PPS (Compensating)
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: D’Addario EXP16 (12 - 53)
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.