Tanglewood Master Design TSR2C Electro Acoustic Guitar
Tanglewood Master Design TSR2C Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Tanglewood Master Design TSR2C has been designed in collaboration with the renowned Scandinavian luthier Michael Sanden. MasterDesign by Sanden represents the zenith of Tanglewood guitar manufacturing. This grand auditorium cutaway guitar, with a solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides, is made to a precise Sanden blueprint and incorporates Michael's signature features.
Product Ref: 34985View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tanglewood Master Design TSR-2 Acoustic Guitar by Michael Sanden
This handcrafted guitar features the famous Sanden Ebony Japanese brushstroke bridge, delicate rosewood face headstock and an ebony fingerboard with a zero fret for precise intonation. The only visible sign of branding on the instrument is a tasteful "T" emblem fashioned in green Abalone on the 12th fret. A hardcase is included to protect the instrument from knocks when not in use.
The TSR-2 is fitted with a B-Band A1 active endpin EQ system with inner sound hole volume control for pure and refined electro-acoustic performance. The system is non-invasive and not externally obvious, so you keep the clean lines of an acoustic with the option of amplification when you need it.
Tanglewood Master Design TSR-2C Acoustic Guitar by Michael Sanden
Body & Bridge:
- Shape: Cutaway Grand Auditorium
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish: Natural Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Build: Twin Piece
- Fingerboard: Ebony with 0 Fret
- Headstock: Rosewood Veneer
- Nut: Ebony (44mm)
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover, Black Buttons
Electronics & Accessories:
- EQ: B-Band A1
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Light 12-53
- Hardcase: Deluxe Tanglewood SKB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.