Tanglewood T6 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
Tanglewood T6 Acoustic Guitar Combo AmpDetails
The Tanglewood T6 is a 60 watt acoustic amplifier with true digital reference effects and has inputs and outputs for every professional application.
Please Note: Includes Amp cover for a limited time only.
Product Ref: 22740View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tanglewood T6 60 watt acoustic amplifier with true digital reference effects, has inputs and outputs for every professional application and is fitted with a universal 35mm Recessed Speaker Pole Socket to fit any industry standard tripod speaker stand.
"It's a great acoustic amp - and at under £400 it's an absolute steal. Tanglewood has hit the jackpot."
- Guitar & Bass
"This is a good amp by any standards; when you factor in the price, it's spectacular. It really does compete with the boutique end of the market, and is head and shoulders above the competition at the same price."
- Acoustic Magazine
For more information about the Tanglewood T6 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier please download the PDF from the link below.
- Power Output: 60W
- Weight: 11Kg
- Number of Channels: 2
- XLR Input or 1/4" Jack: Both (Multi)
- Additional Inputs: Aux In (RCA), MP3 in (3.5mm)
- Mono/Stereo: Mono
- Speaker Impedence: 8"/4ohm (+65mm diameter tweeter)
- Digital Effects: Hall, Plate, Chorus, Delay
- Footswitch: Single button footswitch from output
- EQ: Standard EQ
- Indicator: Power LED, Indicator for CH1/CH2 overdrive
- Outputs: Tuner out, send/return, DI out (XLR), line out, phones out, footswitch
- Floor Stand or PA Mount: 35mm recessed speaker pole socket
- Dimensions: 346mm x 280mm x 346mm
- Included: Owner's manual, power cord, amp cover
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.