Tanglewood TU9E All Mahogany Concert Electro-Uke, Dark Stain Gloss
Tanglewood TU9E All Mahogany Concert Electro-Uke, Dark Stain GlossDetails
The Tanglewood TU9, fitted with a high-quality, custom designed electronic pre-amp. Allows you to connect your ukulele to an amplifier for more presence on stage!
Product Ref: 27575View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Whether you are just starting out or you are a seasoned pro, this uke is ideal for those looking for an instrument with lots of character. The sound has plenty of depth and projection. Very attractively finished in dark mahogany and gloss varnish.
The built-in Tanglewood preamp has been carefully tuned to accurately render your sound to your amp. Plug this uke into a sensitive acoustic amp for more projection on stage, or perhaps add reverb or other effects from some external effects pedals. (sold seperately)
Until the mid-20th century most of the plucked instrument strings were made with gut, a material that combines excellent promptness of attack and interesting performances versus common Nylon strings.
The Nyglut has all these qualities allow one, on the one hand, to rediscover the original performances guaranteeing a turning stability even better the best Nylon string.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.