Tanglewood TUJ3 Java Concert Size Ukulele
Tanglewood TUJ3 Java Concert Size UkuleleDetails
Building on the established global success of the Tanglewood Ukuleles, this Tanglewood TUJ3 Java Concert Size Ukulele is part of the exciting range of premium, uniquely featured high grade Java series Ukuleles by Tanglewood, designed for the most professional and aspiring of musicians.
Now you can always stay in tune with a free digital clip-on tuner.
Product Ref: 34522View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
As the name signifies, manufactured for the most part using genuine Java Koa, with every single instrument featuring Solid Timber soundboards and Concert size scale lengths,this Tanglewood TUJ3 Java Concert Size Ukulele exudes a confidence in both manufacturing detail and material provenance that players of Tanglewood Ukuleles have come to expect.
The Tanglewood TCT 1 Clip-On Guitar Tuner can be used on guitars, basses and is also great for chromatic tuning. A red and green LCD display indicates clearly, whilst the clip-on function allows for easier visibility, no more resting your tuner awkwardly on amps or on the floor where it could get damaged. The tuner's rubber contact pads ensure it attaches securely to your instrument with no need for a lead. Vibration-sensing technology provides accurate and convenient tuning.
TUJ3 Java Concert Ukulele Features and Specifications
- Shape: Concert Sized Ukulele
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Java Koa
- Binding: Mahogany Neck and Body Binding
Neck & Fingerboard
- Headstock: Quilted Spalt Maple Headstock Veneer
- Machine Heads: Nickel Chrome Open Back Mini
- Inlays: 3mm Dot Inlays
- Nut & Saddle: PPS
- Strings: 4 Aquila Strings
Tanglewood TCT1 Traffic Light Tuner Features and Specifications
- Display: LCD
- Weight: 41g
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9.8 x 2.8
- Includes: Battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.