Tanglewood TW1 Electro Acoustic Guitar
Tanglewood TW1 Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Tanglewood TW1 Electro Acoustic Guitar is a small bodied, super folk cutaway from the Winterleaf series. Crafted from a beautiful Solid Spruce top, combined with Mahogany back and sides. This combination of superb tonewoods delivers bright and warm tone yet also includes punchier and darker tone thanks to the Mahogany additions. Equipped with a Fishman Presys EQ Preamp, the TW1 delivers a great sound which can be easily controlled by the sidemount. This compact preamp also includes a tuner, which allows you to discreetly tune your guitar.
Product Ref: 76214View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Spruce Top & Mahogany Back and Sides
The choice of a solid Spruce top delivers a bright and clear tone with a warm character. Combined with Mahogany, the Spruce top adds a beautiful contrast to the overall appearance of the TW1.
Due to it’s rich heritage, Mahogany backs and sides can be heard on loads of old recordings, and the inherent character of the tone lends itself well to blues and roots music to this day. In addition, it also provides a punchier and darker tone, with a prominent ‘woody’ midrange.
Fishman Presys EQ
The TW1 features a Presys Onboard Preamp System which is designed and built to offer maximum control, performance and quality in a small, unobtrusive format. The compact sophisticated Presys system features Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls, a Phase switch, and a built-in tuner with LED display. As well as these features it also includes a Fishman Sonicore pickup, a low battery indicator, low profile control knobs and a unique pivot design for easy access to the battery compartment.
D'Addario EXP11 Strings
The TW1 is equipped with D'Addario EXP11 strings which provide longer life and increased durability coupled with the brightness, clarity and sensitivity. An ultrafine layer of EXP coating is bonded to the phosphor bronze wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire, providing you with a quality set of strings.
"The TW1 is a lovely instrument to play thanks to its comfortable neck profile and small body shape." Tanglewood Guitars
Read the full review here.
- Hancrafted from Solid Spruce top, Mahogany back and sides
- Equipped with Fishman Presys Onboard Preamp System
- Mahogany neck with Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Features D’Addario EXP11 strings
- Super Folk Cutaway body shape
Body & Bridge:
- Top:Solid Spruce
- Finish:Natural Satin
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Saddle:PPS, Compensating
- Binding: ABS Ivory
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Nut Material:PPS
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 650mm
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Tuners: Small Chrome Die Cast
- Electronics: Fishman Presys
- Strings:D’Addario EXP11
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.