Tanglewood TW130 ASM Left-Handed Electro Acoustic, Natural
Tanglewood TW130 ASM Left-Handed Electro Acoustic, NaturalDetails
The Tanglewood TW130 ASM Left-Handed Electro Acoustic features a delicately crafted Mahogany body, combined with a Rosewood fingerboard. The cutaway at the top of the fretboard allows greater access further up the fretboard and improves playability. With its elegant design, the TW130 delivers a warm and clear tone, which can be enhanced with the B-Band A1.2 / Fishman Isys T+ electronics. With the Mahogany back and sides, the TW130 adds a punchier and darker tone to the overall sound. A great guitar for any level of player.
Product Ref: 39031View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maple is a dense and hard wood, sourced mostly in the Northeast and Northwest United States. An all-Maple body produces an extremely bright, precise tone with tight lows and has a stunning aesthetic appeal. Popular with blues and bluegrass players, Mahogany emphasizes the mid range and has a non-abrasive tone that works for player who play with picks or their fingers. Finished in a Natural Satin, the TW130 is a visually striking instrument for and level of player.
The TW130 also features a Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard. Rosewood has traditionally been used for fretboards in many guitars, due to being a hardy and oily wood that can stand up to extensive human contact. Rosewood also has a darker tone, which compliments the Mahogany body.
Body & Bridge:
- SHAPE: Left Handed Orchestra Cutaway
- TOP: Solid Mahogany
- BACK: Solid Mahogany
- SIDES: Mahogany
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- BRIDGE PINS: Black ABS
- FINISH: Natural Satin
- NECK (MATERIAL): Mahogany
- NECK (BUILD): One Piece
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- SADDLE: PPS, Compensating
- NUT (WIDTH): NuBone (43mm)
- SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
- MACHINE HEADS: Waverley Style
- EQ: B-Band A1.2 / Fishman Isys T+
- STRINGS: D'Addario EXP 11
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.